- Opening is an each graceful flow.
- p. 4 Measure 2: Strong entrance
- p. 6 Please keep motif light
- Please practice pages 8-12 especially and practice pronunciation of German throughout piece
- p. 4 pronounce 'dying' as "Dah-ing" rather than 'Die-YING"
- p. 8 cut off after 'cloud' (it's just a 1/8th note)
- p. 12 2nd System, 2nd measure, note "forté"
- p. 17 2nd System: note triple forté and the rests
- p. 14 top: sing without sentiment but imploring the sun.
- p. 18 note the two rests in the last line!
- p. 28 shape the phrases
- p. 29 6/8 second measure: note rests
- p. 34 softly and please leave off the "w" in "snow"
- p. 37 marke the page turn: 2nd System goes to 2/2
- p. 38 come off at the end of bar 31 after "go"
- p. 40 2nd System: warm it up and pronounce see more like "sih"
- pp. 42-46 legato and leave out the "r"s
- p. 43 3rd measure is an echo
- p. 44 lyrical, legato, with a bigger gentler cohesiveness
Re: Cabaret Gala in March/April
Working Theme: A Grand Night for Singing.
- Ellen needs a ccommitee
- send ideas to Jason via e-mail
Cadmen Plaza library Performance, Wednesday Nov. 20th 6pm call, 6:30 show